The privacy of our clients is important to Aged Care Resumes and the purpose of this policy is to inform you about:
- what personal information we collect
- how we use it
- what may be disclosed to others
- how long we keep your information
- how you can request access to your personal information
Personal information means any information about you except your name, business title, business address, business email address, business telephone number or business fax number.
Please note that names, addresses, and telephone numbers listed in the telephone or other directories are not considered to be personal information.
Personal information collected
We collect appropriate and pertinent personal information whenever you engage in one or more of the following with Aged Care Resumes directly or through our clients or coaching representatives. Personal information may be collected verbally or non-verbally.
- application for employment
- inquiry regarding coaching/career management/resume services
- contact with any of our representatives.
- any communication/conversations where information is offered.
Personal information may include one, some, or all of the following information about you:
- name, address and telephone number
- personal facsimile number and email address
- occupation (current and past)
- work history
- pay history
- language preference
- credentials to support training and/or education.
Safeguarding personal information
We use your personal information for the purposes listed below. Access to your personal information is not restricted to our representatives who need access to perform their work.
- Use of personal information
- Your personal information may be used for one or more of the following reasons related to providing customer service to you:
- to provide resume/document services, including references
- to provide career management/transition services
- to provide career/business/corporate coaching
- to process payment by credit or debit card
- to provide updates and information regarding services
- to follow up to obtain your feedback on our level of service.
Disclosing or sharing personal information
We do not sell your personal information to any outside source. We may be required to share some or all of your personal information with third-party service providers, including the following:
- prospective and existing clients
- financial institutions (re: direct deposit)
- insurance companies (re: benefits)
- staffing services representatives
- claims and HR management company.
We may also disclose your personal information when we are required or permitted to do so by law, to Australia Customs, WSIB, other government agencies, and courts.
Retention and disposition of personal information
When there are legal requirements related to the retention period of personal information, we will comply with those requirements. Personal information will be safeguarded against unauthorised access to avoid misuse and fraudulent use.
Personal information will be disposed after the appropriate retention period using approved methods, including electronic file deletion and paper shredding.
Your rights to limit use of personal information
The personal information that we collect is necessary to provide you with services related to your file. Personal information is also used to build and maintain our relationship with you to serve you better.
Questions and Concerns