Aged Care Administration Services
In many cases, your experience and qualifications in administration will be readily transferable to the aged care sector. Aged Care Resumes can give advice about relevant courses and, most importantly, guide you in how to prepare winning applications while also helping you polish your interview skills. With Aged Care Resumes, you are set for success.
Pathways through Aged Care Resumes
If you are an administration manager or support worker, Aged Care Resumes has the skill and sector knowledge to help you with your career transition to aged care. We are also uniquely placed to advise and assist professional administrators with experience in the sector to make their next career move.
Many candidates with an interest in the sector and the right mix of personal qualities will find that special qualifications are not a prerequisite. However, as the market is competitive, Aged Care Resumes offers unparalleled industry and professional knowledge and tailored one-on-one services that will guide you to any suitable vocational training and help give you the winning edge to gain that job you are aiming for.
Aged care administration: is it for me?
You will find many pathways and possibilities for administrators in settings such as:
- nursing homes
- residential villages
- day care and respite programs and facilities
- volunteer coordination
- NGOs and government ageing and disability services coordination.
The personal qualities and abilities that will make you a competitive candidate include:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate well to elderly and frail people
- ability to accept and accommodate differing personality types and personal capabilities
- respectfulness and a responsible attitude
- having a caring and supportive demeanour
- being patient, understanding and sensitive.
If this sounds like you, contact Aged Care Resumes today for a discussion with an expert in the sector about how your skills and experience are in demand in the aged care sector.